The Justinian Society is the Professional Association of Italian-American Lawyers in Illinois
The mission of the Justinians is:
- To foster a spirit of friendship through social and professional events.
- To continue and improve the legal education of its members.
- To render mutual aid and assistance to its members.
- To promote the general welfare of its members by improvement of the practice of law.
- To participate in civic and community affairs so as to ensure the proper administration of justice.
- Monthly Meetings
- Scholarships and Awards
- Justinian Newsletter
- Mentor Program
- Website, Including Membership
- Web Advertising available
To join the Justinian Society of Lawyers you must be:
- A practicing or retired lawyer or judge
- A student currently enrolled in a law degree program
(Print Application and send to indicated address)
*First-Year Lawyers or Students who are affiliated with Justinian student chapters are at no charge